86EB4704-A6A8-43F8-B688-6B9FA8548019.jpeg
A0709D4A-D112-4AE4-AB17-69F93BC1C621.png

Microblading and Powder Brows are changing people’s lives and we love to see those major transformations in the before and after pictures, however, the procedure itself is about 20% of the permanent makeup experience and how well you follow with aftercare makes up for the other 80%! The healing experience over the next 4-6 weeks can be alarming but it doesn’t have to be, this is why I am providing a day by day healing process in hopes this can bring you ease and help you answer any questions. Refer to this at anytime or if you are considering permanent cosmetics in the future so you know what to expect!

8ABBC1CF-AC5C-4D68-A28D-A329729B858E.png

DAY 1:

Your results immediately after the procedure

Wow! You have brows again they’re even, crisp, and for some a bit warm toned and if you are not used to filling them in or having brows at all they may look a bit dramatic or bold for you. When you’re out and about running errands after receiving this procedure you may feel as though everyone is starring, but chances are you’re more self-conscious about it rather than people, as the brows heal they fade about 30-40%, the pigment chosen by your artist has been applied to compensate for when brows begin to lighten! Some clients may experience tenderness, slight lymph drainage, and may be a bit swollen.

03A71A05-6EC5-44B3-8876-887BA0749000.png

DAY 4-7

The itch that can’t be scratched 

Things start to change during this time, brows become itchy and dry and although it may be tempting to pick and peel (DO NOT PICK OR SCRATCH!) this will affect your retention very negatively leaving you with patchy eyebrows Scabbing and flaking may occur-you have a wound on your face and your body is trying to repair itself. This is all part of the process and even though it may not look pretty it is totally normal.

EE67CEFA-F390-44CA-BE2B-1E6D9A3C9D3E.png

DAY 10-14

Unusual lightness 

Your scabs are flaking off on their own or may be all flaked off at this point but because the skin has not completely mended itself back together the color during these days may seem way too light or even grey and cloudy looking and missing in some spots. You might be thinking your skin didn’t take the pigment well, but that is not the case-stay calm.

BF22517B-0DD3-4368-AFC7-BEB719443850.png

DAY 14-21

Getting there

Healing is almost complete and you are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, YAY!!! You. Are. Almost. There. Color and definition will return sometime during this time frame. People you tell about this procedure won’t even believe this is a tattoo.

07D599B0-CB56-4B41-94EF-7C35F9B3C6CA.png

DAY 30-42

All healed!

That’s it! You did it, your healing process is COMPLETE! DONE! FINITO! Color is looking soft and natural This is the point where you’ll be able to tell if there is anything you want to add or change and can all be done during your perfecting session (aka follow-up appointment) that should be just around the corner!